Organize in parallel with STARTUP OLÉ- http://startupole.eu
8th - 11th September 2015
LAST EXTENSION DEADLINE:
Paper submission deadline: 5th June 2015
The IEEE Region 8 EuroCon 2015 Conference is a premier forum for the exchange of ideas, open and direct discussion on the development of the Circuits and Systems, Multimedia, Information and Communication Technology and Energy and Power Systems.
It has achieved a considerable success during the past 15 editions covering majority of the fields in the area of electrical engineering.
EUROCON 2015 is organized by the IEEE Spanish Section and IEEE Region 8.
1. Enhanced Interference Management in Advanced Mobile Communications Networks for Energy Saving
2. Software Defined Radio for Education
3. Applications of Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
4. Soft Computing Models in Industrial and Environmental Applications by SMC
5. Multi-Agent Systems for Operations & Supply Chain Management
6. Computer: Tool for signal/image/video processing and intelligent systems
7. Software Engineering Challenges and Techniques for Consumer Electronics Ecosystems
8. Image and Signal Processing for High Performance Computing environments (ISP4HPC)
Further information: http://eurocon2015.usal.es/Special%20Sessions
Manuscripts must be written in English. All papers must comply with the format of the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings and each paper should not exceed 6 pages.
All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. All contributions must be original, must not have been published elsewhere and must not be intended to be published elsewhere (conference or journal) during the review period. Accepted papers will be included in EUROCON 2015 Proceedings, which will be published by IEEE and submitted to IEEE Xplore. All accepted papers will be considered for extension for possible publication in journal special issues dedicated to this conference.
All papers must be initially submitted in electronic PDF format using the online paper submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eurocon2015
IEEE Spain Section
For more information about EUROCON 2015, please refer to the conference website: http://eurocon2015.usal.es